Dubai, the Mecca for shoppers and a great recreational place! Visit the BurJuman Centre, go to the Dubai Creek & Golf Club, the Dubai Museum, Heritage Village and Diving Village and many others and indulge with your time! Enjoy an adventurous drive to the desert, driving into the sand blowing it in the air and then enjoying a memorable evening under the star-lit sky!
Day 1 – Arrive Dubai
Welcome to your tour of Dubai!!! A land full of surprises
Arrive at the International Airport. After clearing immigrations and customs you will be transferred to your hotel in Dubai. Check in to your hotel. In the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with dinner. It’s a romantic way of spending an evening while aboard a traditionally decorated wooden dhow (cabin cruise), as it sails along the Dubai creek under the moonlight. The major Dubai landmarks shine through the moonlight sky as the wooden vessel slips silently across the creek. The past and present architecture of the area is brought to its full beauty during this time.Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai. (D)
Day 2 – Dubai
Enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel. Today in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel lobby for half day panoramic city tour of Dubai. Dubai is a city that provides a new setting at every turn, richly mixing together the old and the new without a doubt.Visit the Dubai Museum, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, among others the leading tourist destination in the Middle East. Afternoon you will get picked from your hotel for the Desert Safari tour. The Desert Safari begins early evening with dune bashing, and is followed by barbeque dinner at a traditional Bedouin campsite. See the golden sand dunes of Arabia on 4-wheel drives where you experience the thrill of a life time – roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. While on the journey, you stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset for taking some breathtaking photographs and to refresh yourself with a mineral water. Then continue the drive to our Bedouin Campsite, right in the heart of the desert. Henna design, local dresses, soft drinks, water, tea or coffee are available for your enjoyment. Enjoy some camel rides and Hubbly Bubbly (water pipe) in different flavors that suit your taste. Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer performs a fascinating dance to a rhythm of Arabic music. To top it all, the delicious BBQ buffet dinner is served for all the guests. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai (B,L,D)
Day 3 – Dubai
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast transfer to Dubai Mall. Rest of the day is free for shopping for all the guests. In the afternoon visit the tallest tower of the world – Burj Khalifa. Take the elevator to the observatory on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, and witness the beauty of Dubai from the highest peak.
Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai (B,L,D)
Day 4 – Dubai
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today after breakfast, you will be picked for a half day city tour of Sharjah . Explore Sharjah city, the capital of Dubai’s neighbouring emirate of Sharjah, on this 4.5-hour tour from Dubai. Sharjah is sometimes called the ‘Pearl of the Gulf,’ and boasts a beautifully restored Old Town of heritage areas, museums and souks. Visit premier sights such as Sharjah Fort, originally built in 1820; see the grandiose King Faisal Mosque; and learn about local life through the ages at the Sharjah Heritage Museum. Lastly, scout out traditional handicrafts and other goodies at two colorful Sharjah markets —the Souq Al Arsah and Souq Al Markazi. Later return back to Dubai.
Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai (B,L,D)
Day 5 – Dubai
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast transfer to the Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi is the capital and the largest of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. It’s one of the richest cities in the Middle East. You will pick-up from the hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for approximately 2 hours. You will halt at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque or Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the 3rd largest Mosque in the world and one of the best architectural landmarks of the capital.
The mosque also features an exceptional collection of marble works and the largest carpet in the world designed by Iranian artists. Return back to the hotel.Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai (B,L,D)
Day 6 – Dubai
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure or take an optional tour to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers.
Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai(B,L,D)
Day 7 – Dubai
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast check out of the Hotel and proceed to the airport for your flight back home with fond memories. (B)
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Return Economy Class Airfare with Airport Taxes
- Meet and Greet upon arrival by our representative.
- 06 nights accommodation in 3 Star Hotel
- All Meals (set menu) – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- Half day Dubai City tour with Dubai tourism approved tour guide on seat-in-coach basis
- Half day Sharjah City tour with tourism approved tour guide on seat-in-coach basis
- Half day Abu Dhabi City tour with tourism approved tour guide on seat-in-coach basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Belly dance and Tanura show with transfers on seat-
- Dhow Cruise with dinner
- Burj Khalifa at 124th Floor Observatory Deck (NON PRIME)
- Visit to the Dubai Mall
- Return airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- All Tours & Transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Travel Insurance (Upto the age of 59)
- Service tax & Govt Tax as applicable
- Any up gradation in Airline Class or hotel room Category
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and meals which are not part of a set group menu
- Any extra expense such as route charge, airline change, date change, accommodation facilities etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable force rnaje1ure circumstances during the tour
- Any services or activity charges other than those Included in the group tour itinerary
- All items which are not mentioned in ‘Tour inclusion’
T & C
- GST is not included in the price. The same will be charged on the total package cost payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- These are available on www.bontonholidays.com or in the Company brochure.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour.