Good time city, that’s the sobriquet given to Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. The self explanatory sobriquet itself describes what tourists can expect with Thailand holidays. The diversity of recreational activities encompasses various spheres including beautiful sandy beaches ensconced in remote islands, a vibrant nightlife, Buddhist temples and numerous world heritage sites. There are several recreational courses also on offer to tourists including Thai message classes and Thai style of cooking. These courses attract a lot of interest among tourists. Different localities in the country attract tourists with their own festivals the notable among them are rocket festival in Yasothon and Elephant Round up at Surin. Shopping also attracts a lot of tourists to the country and adventure and recreational tourist in the need of something new flock to the nation for some exotic experiences.
Day 1: Arrive Phuket
Welcome to your tour of Thailand!!! Orient’s most fabulous city. Arrive at the Phuket Airport. After clearing Customs & Immigrations you will be met by our local representative and transferred to your hotel on Seat in Coach Basis. Arrive and check In at the Hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel, Phuket.
Day 2: Phuket
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will be picked up from your hotel lobby for your Phi Phi Island Tour, A trip to the wonderful Phi Phi Island could be a Trip of a lifetime you will be amazed by its Powder white sandy beaches, Crystal clear water, amazing limestone, hidden coves, colorful coral reef, During the tour you will discover the fantastic landscapes of ‘Maya Bay’ made famous by the film ‘The Beach’, Visit the Viking cave with its historic drawings and swallows nest before arriving on the island Enjoy swimming, Snorkeling or just soak up the sun on the beach at Monkey Beach ,Enjoy Local lunch at Phi Phi Don., Explore the surroundings and Relax, Later transfer back to the Hotel .
Overnight at your hotel, Phuket.
Day 3: Phuket – Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. You will be met by our local representative at the hotel lobby for your transfer to Phuket Airport for your flight to Bangkok. Arrive at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Transfer to your hotel on Seat in Coach Basis. Check in at the Hotel. Overnight at your hotel, Bangkok.
Day 4: Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today enjoy a morning Half Day City & Temple tour of Bangkok, resplendent in all of its fascinating culture! Thailand has over 26,000 temples or Wats (local name). As an introduction to Bangkok, drive across the city where old & new, classic & modern, match & contrast one another. This tour will bring you to three of the most distinguished temples in Bangkok. Wat Trimitr, the temple of the Golden Buddha. The statue is made from solid Gold weighing 5.5tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown your next stop is Wat Po, the temple of the reclining Buddha which is the largest and oldest in Bangkok. Your last stop is at Wat Benchamabopit or the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carrara Overnight at your hotel, Bangkok.
Day 5: Depart Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Afternoon check out and you will be met by our local representative at the hotel lobby for your transfer to the Bangkok Airport.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Phuket
- 02 Night accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Phi Phi Island tour with lunch by big boat
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour.
- Visit to World’s one of the Largest Gems Gallery
- Sightseeing on SIC basis
- All airport hotel transfers on SIC basis
|Bangkok||Grand Alpine, My hotel, Season saim or similar|
|Phuket||Apk Resort, Patong Pearl Resortel, Amata Resort, Eastin Patong similar|
- Cost of Airfare, Visas and Mediclaim
- All items of Personal use, Tips, Porterage, laundry, Wines & Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the Inclusion Column.
- GST is not included in the price. The same will be charged on the total package cost payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- These are available on www.bontonholidays.com or in the Company brochure.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.