A trip to Bali is a journey through an exquisite landscape of mountains and hills that are complemented by sandy beaches as well as stunning coastline. The place is also known for beautiful rice terraces, archaeological attractions and an amazing culture of welcoming locals. There are many things that make Bali a great island destination for tourists to visit at least once in a lifetime. It is guaranteed that once someone visits this beautiful land, he or she is bound to come back again. The popular province of Indonesia houses many cities that are important from both cultural and natural aspects.
Kuta, for example, attracts many surfers as well as boasts of many shopping venues and exciting nightlife. Seminyak is known as a place that is quieter and offers upscale beachside villas and resorts. Other major cities of this Indonesian province are Candidasa, Sanur, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Padang Bai, Ubud and Lovina.
Indonesia tour packages include all or most of these cities. Bali offers a whole bunch of natural attractions like Mount Agung and Mount Batur, as well as historical sites like Pakerisan Valley, Jatiluwih Rice Terraces and Taman Ayun Temple, which always figure in the itinerary of Bali tour packages.
Day 1 : Arrival Bali – Transfer in (D )
Arrival at Bali Airport meet and greet and transfer to the hotel, in the evening on 6PM Will pick up at lobby hotel proceed to Dinner at Indian Restaurant
Day 2 : Fullday Ubud Monkey Forest + Kintamani tour (BLD )
After breakfast on 10AM will pick up at lobby hotel then proceed to Fullday Ubud Monkey forest + Kintamani tour ( 8 Hours ).The highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stops at Ubud Monkey Forest , The holy spring of Tirta Empul at Tampak Siring, Coffee and Cacao Plantation at Madu Pertiwi Agro Tourism, Lunch Will Provide at Local Restaurant In Kintamani area ( Buffe Style ) Dinner will provide at Indian Restaurant , then Back to the hotel
Day 3 : Fullday Bedugul – Tanah Lot Sunset tour (BLD )
After Breakfast on 09.00AM Will pick up at lobby hotel proceed to Bedugul tour ( Ulundanu Temple ). This temple is located on Beraton Lake in Bedugul Area, in the northwestern part of Bali. The weather in this area is so cool and fresh, with the beautiful scenery surrounding this area. Ulundanu Temple is dedicated to the Goddness of serene Lake Beratan, as a manifestation of Brahman as Wisnu, the preserver. Lunch Will Provide at Local Restaurant only in Bedugul area since there is no Indian Restaurant available , Then drive to Tanah Lot Sunset tour . Tanah Lot Temple one of the most popular places of interest in Bali. It is also called Tanah Let which means ancient land and also Tanah Lod, which means the land to the south. The temple Pura Tanah Lot, simple in its construction, is dramatic in its ocean-front location and is one of the main temples in the worship of Balinese Gods, Dinner will provide at Indian Restaurant then back to the hotel .
Day 4 : Fullday Glass Bottom Boat Tj. Benoa + Uluwatu Temple tour (BLD )
After Breakfast on 10.00AM will pick up at lobby hotel proceed to Tj. Benoa to take Glass Bottom Boat Turtle Island Only , you can Enjoy Water Sport Activities Like Banana Boat , Parasailing , Seawalker and Etc ( Water Sport On Personal Expenses ) Lunch Will provide at Indian Restaurant then Continue to Uluwatu Temple And Kecak Dance Tour . Dinner will provide at Local restaurant at Jimbaran Beach ( Seafood Menu )and back to the hotel.
Day 5 : Shopping + 2 Hours Herritage Spa + Halfday Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise ( BD )
After Breakfast free Program at your Leisure, on 10.00AM will pick up at lobby hotel then proceed for Shopping to Traditional Market or Bali Shopping Mall , Lunch on Personal Expenses then proceed for 2 Hours Herritage Spa and back to the hotel ,around 04.00 – 05.00PM Will pick up at lobby hotel then proceed to Halfday Sunset Dinner Cruise with transfers on SIC . There’s no better way to spend a balmy tropical evening than on Bali Hai’s evening Dinner Cruise. As the sun goes down we set off on a relaxing cruise around the harbour. Take in the cool night air on the top desk, be entertained by our live musical entertainers at the bridge deck, savour a delicious international buffet dinner, then dance the night away at our disco or enjoy our live cabaret show.
Day 6 : Transfer out (B )
After breakfast at hotel 3 hours before departure flight will pick up at lobby hotel , transfer out to Bali Airport
- 5 Night accomodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Lunch and Dinner as per Itinerary
- Return transfers
- All program as below itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- All Item not mentioned in above Inclusions
- Any Personal Expenses
- GST is not included in the price. The same will be charged on the total package cost payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.